Comprehensive framework and resources to aid exam preparation
We have teamed up with Amazing Brains and are now delighted to introduce the Ultimate Study System to our range of resources. The system consists of five unique, interdependent components and resources. It has been designed to help students ace their exams in five easy steps, but it requires effort, a winning mindset and self-discipline.
Features of the system:
- It is informed and underpinned by educational research;
- It consists of five simple, yet comprehensive interconnected parts;
- It is suitable for all learners, from the super organised to the last minute crammer;
- It is a logical system, with easy to follow instructions covering all stages of the revision process from planning to execution;
- It reinforces to students the benefits of using hand-written (as opposed to digital) notes when revising;
- It emphasises the importance of using review systems when preparing for exams – research having recognised that review systems, and in particular, spaced repetition, help commit information to long-term memory;
- It promotes retrieval practice and dual coding - well established and effective revision techniques;
- Includes: 30cm Classmaster Ruler; A3 Tuff Bag (RRP £4.95), High Quality Pens Ball Pens (RRP £2.95).